Spring/Summer Photo Intern/AssistantBryan Alano Photography
Media Intern - Photographer (Must be Based in Miami, Florida)Kingston5 Productions
Fashion Photographer InternLAYLLAH
Photography InternshipUnsung People
Photographer for Coed Overnight CampCamp Louemma
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)LUXE Properties
Photography InternThe Toy Museum of NY
Photography / Styling InternshipBookmark This
315 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018
New York, NY
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This internship is for a Swiss Watch Brand that is about to be launched in a couple of weeks. There will be much to do and much to learn.
We are launching a game changing new watch into the industry that will take the market by storm.
This is going to be a very fun rewarding learning experience that will leave you with the ability to see how a business is run inside and out.
This is the second brand that we are launching - the first being House of Horology which had its flagship store in SoHo NYC. HOH watches was an award winning brand that had 100s of celebrities wearing their timepieces. This new brand is about to take things to the next level!
There are a few different positions to fill. When we meet, we will discuss what you are interested in accomplishing for yourself and will curate your internship roles to train and develop you in what you want for your life.
There will be an opportunity to discuss becoming an employee at the end of the summer.
Thank you for your time and Im looking forward to hearing back from you.
**College credit can be given
ResponsibilitiesPhotography, Social Media
• Assist and eventually be responsible for photographing and editing product images for internal and external use
• Photograph street style with our watches; watches, clocks, etc in classic NYC spots
• Collaborate with Blogging intern to develop unique and interesting beats
**Basic knowledge of AdobePhotoshop is a plus
Requirements• Student pursuing a major in related field or a graduate looking to gain an educational experience
• An understanding of business best practices
• Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
• Has strong, professional written and oral communication skills
• Has an attention to detail, is organized and able to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
• Passionate about fashion, luxury, and pop culture
• Excellent time-management skills
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire and enthusiasm to learn