Globe intGlobes Int
Intern Photographer Needed / Equitable Change thru Visual!Community First
Photo/Video Camera Operator Full-Time/Part-TimeMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photography Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Milla di Bella
Want to go to cool events? Photography InternshipThe Triumphant Group
Grow & Fortify, LLC.
6247 Falls Road, Suite G
Posted: March 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGrow & Fortify is a Baltimore-based management firm founded to support organizations and the businesses they represent in the fields of agriculture, tourism and food policy. Currently we represent the Maryland Wineries Association, Brewers Association of Maryland, Maryland Distillers Guild, and other value-added agricultural startups. With over 70 wineries, 50 breweries and close to 20 distilleries located all over the state, including production facilities, tap-houses and well as the vineyards, hop yards, orchards and farms, the opportunity to document this robust industry is exciting and vast.
RequirementsSuccessful candidates will have willingness to travel around the state, documenting Maryland’s robust value-added agriculture industry. Candidates should have:
• At least 2-3 years experience
• Digital SLR and appropriate lenses
• Knowledge of editing software (Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, etc…)
• Must be comfortable with indoor and outdoor photography, including different lighting environments
• Comfortable engaging with, and taking pictures of, people
• Ability to drive all over the state
• Must have knowledge of Final Cut Pro (or other comparable video editing software)
Candidates should also be:
• Respect deadlines;
• A self starter and proactive;
• Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment;
• Thrive in a high pressure environment;
• A strategic and creative thinker;
• Have extreme attention to detail.
Students interested in applying should send resume and cover letter via e-mail to:
Grow & Fortify, LLC