Globe intGlobes Int
Intern Photographer Needed / Equitable Change thru Visual!Community First
Photo/Video Camera Operator Full-Time/Part-TimeMonsterous Entertainment, LLC
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Fashion Photography Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Milla di Bella
Want to go to cool events? Photography InternshipThe Triumphant Group
Record Label need Photography/Videography InternBookmark This
Homicide Flow Ent
Posted: September 08 2016
Company Location: Bronx, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Homicide Flow Ent is offering Internship positions in the Dallas area. These positions will offer a range of experiences. You will primarily be working closely with Homicide Flow Ent personnel, artists and clients. You will also receive mentorship from the Homicide Flow Ent team. If you're passionate about music, have a heart for growth, an eye for quality; this is your opportunity. We are interested in working with an emerging record label, please send us your cover letter and portfolio.
Homicide Flow Ent's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Homicide Flow Ent, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us HomicideFlowEnt1@gmail.com.
Responsibilities• Capture photos/videos
• Edit & finish photos and videos for formal purposes (press kits, websites, album artwork, music videos, etc.) and informal (social media).
• Organize photo shoots and all video imaging
• Shoot live performances/interviews
Requirements• Must own camera(s)/equipment
• At least 16 years old
• Basic Knowledge
• Punctual, Reliable and Professional
• Utilize opportunity for photographs and social media content when attending parties, events, exhibits and etc.
• Familiarity with Music, Musical Production and Music Industry trends a plus
• Some travel may be required