Photography InternBrand Knew
Photography/ Video InternshipSuperfit
Media Intern (Photography)Coldwell Banker Ackley
Editorial Art & Photography Intern, Summer 2017Wine Enthusiast Companies
Featured iPhone Photographer (Virtual/Remote - 10 min/Day)New Photo Sharing App
Photography InternVenus Et fleur
Fall Intern Needed- Commercial Photography and Videography StudioMichael Indresano Photography
Photography Intern for fitness start upMovement Vault
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Hudson Valley Creatives
Posted: March 27 2016
Company Location: Cornwall On Hudson, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHudson Valley Creatives is a portfolio building group that meets monthly. Its primary focus is to provide access to interesting venues, that can be inaccessible to an individual, and allowing them to express their art and build their craft freely. Aside from being a portfolio building group, it is also a peer education group where you can meet and learn from experienced professionals within the fashion industry by observing and asking questions. Many of Hudson Valley Creatives members are building high-quality portfolios. They are able to successfully market themselves nationwide for employment opportunities like: Mercedes Benz Fashion Show, Paul Mitchell, and Against All Odds urban clothing shops.
This is a group where artists will be able to network, share knowledge, learn new techniques, explore creative concepts, and improve their craft through exercising it and peer education. Anyone who joins Hudson Valley Creatives stands to gain from the experience.
• Founded in June 2014, by conceptual fashion photographer Danielle Van Houten
• The group consists of: models and photographers (from amateur to professional), body-paint artists, hair and make-up artists, wardrobe stylists, set, fashion, and jewelry designers.
• Almost 360 members from the tri-state area and Pennsylvania
• HVC has been covered in multi-media platforms (print/online/video)
We are seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter who can attract the masses with their social media expertise! Hudson Valley Creatives is a young company (founded in June 2014) with a steadily growing following. We are looking to take that next step. This internship can lead to a position within the company AND strong connections in the fashion industry!
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment