Internship | Digital Communications (Photography/Videography)Soap Box Derby
photographing Intern NeededBrambles Group Limited
Commercial Photography InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphics/Photography/Videography AssistantArctic Fox Hair Color
Social Media Photography InternshipLucky Frog Studios
Photography InternGlynn Hospitality
Commercial photographerPostpartum Solutions
David Lachapelle INC Intern (unpaid)David Lachapelle INC
Sports Photography Internships in North/South Carolina and FloridaBookmark This
SE Sports Media
PO Box 50672
Jacksonville Beach, FL
Posted: August 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSE Sports Media is offering fall, winter, and combined college terms internships. The internship is designed for either undergraduate or graduate photography students and are unpaid positions. Successful candidates can be assigned paid assignments near completion of internship. All candidates must be able to receive course-credit for the internship. The intern will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a University and conference sports photographer while working with the communication and marketing departments at various Universities and athletic conferences.
Interns must be able to work extended hours including some nights, week days and weekends. Over night travel will be required. Experience in sports photography is strongly encouraged. Candidates must possess strong written and oral communication skills. The intern will be required to participate in a mandatory background check at the beginning of the internship.
Internship Dates: (October - December) (February – May) (October – May)
Responsibilities1. Assisting and /or photographing games, conference championships and team events opportunities around the team facility and at the stadium.
2. Help with editing and deliver of photos during events.
3. Help with editing photos through Adobe Creative Cloud software and other similar programs.
4. Helping the photographers with all photo shoot requests, including equipment needs and set up (lighting/backdrops/scenery, etc.)
5. Assisting with the management of photo archive, including the sorting of shots into the digital photo drive, as well as uploading photos to university and conference photo sites.
6. Working hand-in-hand with the public relations, digital media and marketing departments to fulfill any needs.
Reports to: Lead Photographer, Todd Drexler and Communication Staffs at various Universities and conferences while on assignment.
If you wish to become a part of this dynamic, fast-paced organization and you meet the requirements listed above, please apply by submitting a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Note: When you apply for this job please answer the following questions:
1. Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit for this internship?
2. Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near North/South Carolina or Florida?
3. Yes/No. Do you have transportation to and from various locations in Southeast (mostly South and North Carolina)?
Requirements· Accessibility to Professional DSLR and lenses. Some equipment maybe provided.
· Candidate MUST receive college credit in order to qualify for this internship – proof of credit letter from your College or University is required.
· Polite, positive, self-starter who works well with others.
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
· Strong photography skills.
· Detail-oriented and organized.
· Can work independently when given a task and have the focus to follow through & follow-up if problems arise.
· Computer skills (Adobe Creative Cloud proficient).
· Proactive in asking questions when needed.
· Ability to interact with players, staff and the community in a professional manner
· Ability to handle physical requirements of job including setting up equipment for events and other light to medium lifting.