Dayflash Videographer (Virtual)New Photo Sharing App
Dayflash PhotojournalistNew Photo Sharing App
Dayflash Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Photographer (Virtual Opportunity)New Photo Sharing App
Phorography InternBri Photography
Retail Ecommerce Photographer InternshipCorning Museum of Glass
Photography Interns needed for winter/spring /future semestersJill Wachter Photography
ART OF RECYCLING-Photographychairitee
Digital Media InternBookmark This
515 Pennsylvania Ave. Suite 100
Fort Washington, PA
Posted: September 13 2016
Application Deadline: March 1, 2017
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 04/03/17 — 09/03/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Philadelphia Soul is an Arena Football team in Philadelphia, PA. This position would be in the Corporate Partnership division of the Soul. We have roughly 50 different companies that we partner with through the year, and, especially during games, need a skilled photographer to take photos of sponsor signage, player photos as well as photos of our clients in their club boxes/suites.
• Be present at all game day, events, etc. that you are asked.
• Responsible for all social media correspondences with corporate partners through our Soul Connect Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram and/or YouTube.
• Taking and editing photos taken during game days or other corporate events hosted by the Soul.
• Organize and distribute photos into folders neatly on our Soul share drive to make them easily accessible.
• Creating proposals, in-season recaps and other marketing materials using the photos taken during events and game days.
RequirementsJunior or Senior pursuing a Bachelors Degree in photography.
SkillsRequired - Photography
Preferred - Graphic Design