Internship | Digital Communications (Photography/Videography)Soap Box Derby
photographing Intern NeededBrambles Group Limited
Commercial Photography InternCi Solutions LLC
Graphics/Photography/Videography AssistantArctic Fox Hair Color
Social Media Photography InternshipLucky Frog Studios
Photography InternGlynn Hospitality
Commercial photographerPostpartum Solutions
David Lachapelle INC Intern (unpaid)David Lachapelle INC
Videographer Intern For Boutique Style Dental Office In LakeviewBookmark This
Sugar Fix Dental Loft
3346 N. Paulina St.
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you craving an opportunity to "show what you know?" Do you need some hours of experience for your resume? Dr. Jessica Emery, owner and founder of Sugar Fix Dental Loft in Chicago is looking for a "super" videographer intern. Someone who is enthusiastic, energetic, extremely creative, has good people skills, and is hard-working. She is getting ready to launch her vlog and needs someone that can create amazing videos for this! This is a very unique experience because this isn't your standard, sterile dental office. It's a spa-like setting (the dental side of the loft) and a high-tech creative side of the loft that is full of good energy, creativity, and opportunity. Dr. Emery has created a one-of-a-kind atmosphere and service model for her clients and is so excited to get her countless creative ideas into video form!
This is a non-paid internship which would consist of 2 days/week in-office filming (probably 1-2 hours per session) and then editing and submitting within the same week. Dr. Emery will document your hours and work and will provide excellent references for you after you are finished. This is an exciting internship, because ultimately, Dr. Emery would like to hire someone (as a paid position) to do this (both on-site at the practice and in other settings) and wants have an on-going relationship- so if you're a go-getter, multi-tasking creative person with an awesome personality, this could turn into something very exciting for you! Dr. Emery has been contacted by large television networks to do "smile makeovers"; thus her business and brand could be transitioning quite rapidly to a much larger scale and demand!
1. Shoot video and possibly conduct interviews
2. Edit footage to meet Dr.'s needs
3. Return of edited footage within same week
4. Ability to help upload footage if necessary
5. Arrive on-time and work hard when here
6. Dress professionally (no jeans, no tennis shoes)
1. Videographer (someone who has excellent knowledge and experience with recording interviews, create exciting visual material): this would require 1-2 days on-site time (not to exceed 2 hours per session, a total of 4 hours per week of actual video time) (we do have most needed equipment on-site)
2. Ability to edit footage to meet Dr.'s needs. (this could be done at the practice on the "creative" side of the loft, or at your own desired location, but needs to be agreed upon by both parties)
3. Quick turn-around time (within the same week) for uploading to vlog
4. Dr. Emery ONLY wishes to have enthusiastic, hard-working students with excellent communication skills and a diligent work-ethic.
SkillsRequired - Video Editing, Videographer, Video Art, Video Blogging, Video Advertising
Preferred - Video Editing, Videographer, Video Art, Video Blogging, Video Advertising