Photo & Video Production - Yotme Charleston (on-site)Yotme
Featured Photographer (Virtual/Remote) - College students onlyNew Photo Sharing App
Photography InternTuskes Homes
Intern PhotographerMer Events
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Studio AssistantGernelle Nelson LLC
Videographer InternBookmark This
160 Convent Ave Steinman Hall C51
New York, NY
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuro UAS builds eco-drones for environmental purposes and provides STEM education to underprivileged youth throughout the metropolitan area to develop a more sustainable future.
Learn more at: www.durouas.com
We are currently looking for reliable and energetic interns to assist in the developing and managing of various social media platforms. This internship is ideal for an individual seeking a career in video production.
Applicants must be familiar in shooting video using professional equipment and editing. This is an amazing opportunity to gain professional experience in a fun and passionate environment - to have your creative work featured on all our social media outlets, we’d love to hear from you!
Benefits of becoming part of the Duro UAS team:
• Expand your portfolio
• Stimulating learning environment; enhance your skills while learning business application.
• Develop your personal brand to become more marketable to potential employers
• Flexible hours
Responsibilities• Record video shoots (Setup basic configurations) within Company guidelines
• Record sound (Setup basic lighting configurations) within Company guidelines
• Logs and catalogs footage and products
• This is an unpaid position
Requirements• Knowledge of video/film techniques and equipment
• Comfortable using DSLRs
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Strong creative skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
• Prior experience is a plus