Graphics/Photography/Videography AssistantArctic Fox Hair Color
Social Media Photography InternshipLucky Frog Studios
Photography InternGlynn Hospitality
Commercial photographerPostpartum Solutions
David Lachapelle INC Intern (unpaid)David Lachapelle INC
Photography/Videography InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Featured Photographer (Virtual/Remote)New Photo Sharing App
Intern: Photography for New Software CompanyGEHMI
Videographer & PhotographerBookmark This
ALive Music Production, Inc
7036 Lakeview Blvd
Posted: October 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe ideal candidate is a broadcast/video-photo art student with a great passion and talent for videography and photography.
The Videographer & Photographer duties will be:
- music activities promotion
- filming, editing, publishing videos
- being the official photographer backstage and at all the events.
- provide videos/photos for posts and blogs on the social networks
- contribute to distribute the videos/photos marketing material
- contributing with creative ideas to promote the choral activities
- realize promoting portraits for the people/artists/staff involved
The candidate must possess and use his/her own technology needed to do the job as described. Must be comfortable with the social network platforms and functions. Love for choral music is preferred. The internship is a unpaid position; the candidate will receive an official certificate to document the internship for his/her records. The candidate will be allowed to keep the 10% of the revenue coming from selling the authorized video/photographic material. The Videographer and Photographer position is a long term commitment.
Minimum working hours: 10/week, flexible schedule, flexible location.