Photo & Video Production - Yotme Charleston (on-site)Yotme
Featured Photographer (Virtual/Remote) - College students onlyNew Photo Sharing App
Photography InternTuskes Homes
Intern PhotographerMer Events
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)FaVe Mom, LLC
Fashion Photo InternKlickpicks
Studio AssistantGernelle Nelson LLC
Wedding Photographer & Photoshop RetouchingBookmark This
Partigliani Cinema and Photography
5501 DOGWOOD WAY
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Thank you so much for reading our post, we are excited to hopefully work together with you soon.
We are a husband and wife team working as a Photographer & Videographer for the past 17 years in the fashion, news, and now special event industry.
Our primary focus today is Weddings, Mitzvahs, and private events. Our main office is located in North Miami Beach, Florida.
We are looking for someone with energy, experience, professionalism, and dedication to learn what happens behind the scenes at our events and in office.
If you have a love and passion for photography, videography, cinematography, or photoshop, we're looking for you!
ResponsibilitiesThe lucky candidate will be helping with the following:
1. Social media campaigns (posting photos of events on our FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
2. Joining us at special events to be an assistant shooter or take behind the scenes photos
3. Touching up photos in Photoshop
4. Designing albums, print layouts, etc...
5. Getting hands on experience in the wedding, mitzvah, and special event industry
If this sounds exciting, then please submit your resume with any previous experience and we look forward to getting back to you soon!
-Hector and Monik
Requirements1. Photoshop experience is a must
2. Photography,Videography,or Cinematography experience is a major plus
3. Fun, outgoing, personable, team player
4. Motivated, dedicated, energetic!
5. Must live in South Florida (not looking for someone to relocate)