Physical Therapy Assistant PTA East Bay TerritoryBookmark This
BAYADA Home Health Care
BAYADA Home Health care has immediate opening for aper diem Physical Therapist Assistant. This is a benefit eligible position as a home care Physical Therapist Assistant providing 10 home visits for our office in Providence, Rhode Island.You will travel throughout our East Bay territory. Prior home care experience is preferred.
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose: to help people of all ages to have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality of home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 200 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
To provide treatment, tests, client education and appropriate interventions as delegated by a licensed Physical Therapist. To assist clients in attaining or maintaining optimal physical well being.Responsibilities:
Each Physical Therapy Assistant must:
- Have current licensure or certification in the state of Rhode Island
- Have graduated from a two-year college level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, as indicated by school transcript or diploma, or
- Have two years of appropriate experience as an Physical Therapy Assistant and a satisfactory grade on a proficiency exam conducted, approved or sponsored by the U.S. Public Health Service when initial qualification occurred before December 31, 1977, and
- Have at least one year’s work experience under the supervision of a qualified Physical Therapist.
- Other activities, as requested.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the entire state of Rhode Island.
- Home health care experience from a certified medicare home health care provider is preferred.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
BAYADA believes that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. Be part of a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care while developing your career with an industry leader. Apply now for immediate consideration.