Public Relations InternshipTeddy Davis for City Council
M Public Affairs Trainee ProgramM Public Affairs
Special Assistant-Foreign Affairs-Read Carefully-All Cities Worldwide-12-11-AKOrganization for International Cooperation
Government Affairs Intern (Winter/Spring 2015)VICA
Metrics & Program Evaluation Intern - Spring 2015League of Women Voters Minnesota
Political Science Research Analyst InternshipBookmark This
1420 K Street NW, Suite 200
We're a fast growing online voting and voting management software company that is leading the charge to apply new voter mobilization tactics, behavioral science research, field experiments and analytics to improve low voter participation in private votes and elections.
We're looking for talented political science and behavioral science/psychology students to join our Votenet Labs team and study Voter Behavior, Ballot Design, Voter Mobilization and Participation.
An intern should be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Responsibilities• Study existing GOTV and voter behavior literature and provide summaries to management
• Prepare and train Votenet executives for meetings and presentations
• Collaborate with our marketing department on new white papers, articles, and webinars
• Collaborate with our analytics team to assess voter behavior and turnout performance for customers
• Design and conduct original survey research and field experiments
Requirements• Political Science coursework; voting, elections, field experiment and predictive analytics coursework is a plus
• Graduate students preferred; accomplished undergraduates (juniors and seniors only) will be considered
• Strong research skills; experience with political science and psychology journals is a plus
• Experience with surveys and data collection
• Experience conducting field experiments is a plus
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Team-oriented collaborator with an optimistic and positive attitude is a must
* Please apply for this internship if you can work in our office in Washington, DC.