Program Associate--Virtual--OIC Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AK-6-23Organization for International Cooperation
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Political Science InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Monmouth County Democrats - Political Campaign InternshipMonmouth County Democrats
Political InternGolden State Consultants
Legislative District-11 Campaign Summer InternshipGopal Downey and Houghtaling for LD11
Intern for a Congressional Campaign!Brandon Grisez for Congress
Engagement LiaisonChild Poverty Research Institute
Political InterviewerChild Poverty Research Institute
Communications, Office, Political & Finance Interns NeededBookmark This
Dauphin County Democratic Committee
4811 Jonestown Road, Suite 233
Posted: May 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dauphin County Democratic Committee (DCDC) is seeking talented individuals to intern with us. These positions are great opportunities to familiarize oneself with the political process. Intern activities create a well-rounded experience that will include administrative duties, networking, research and more! We welcome applicants with a background in political science, social work, public policy, marketing, finance, communications, business, and other relevant fields.
We offer a flexible schedule, and course credit is available to students. Interested applicants should send a resume and brief cover letter to Rogette Harris, Chairwoman at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call 717-233-1321 with any questions. Go to www.dauphindems.com for additional information.
Intern job responsibilities fall into three general categories:
• Assisting in compiling weekly e-blasts containing relevant news stories from the week and upcoming events (training will be provided)
• Assisting in maintaining Twitter and Facebook accounts
• Help keep website updated with DCDC news, events, as well as stories from state and national politics
• Increasing size of DCDC social media network
• Maintaining committee member/volunteer director & create lists in Votebuilder (training will be provided)
• Assist with event planning, including the annual Endorsement Meeting in March
• Answering phone calls
• Help maintain party services and DCDC’s relationships with local party organizations, elected officials, and campaigns.
• Event Planning & management
• Donor research
• Data input