Research Intern Washington DC Foreign Policy Think Tank Spring 2017American Foreign Policy Council
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Democrats-- Organize Equitable ChangeOur Community is Our Land
Legislative Affairs Intern (Spring 2017)VICA
Legislative Assistant InternshipNJ Assembly - 11th District
Entry Level Paid Internship - Account Executive - We Train!Lakeview Consultants
Research Intern - Summer 2017The Institute
Special Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AK-12-31Organization for International Cooperation
Communications, Office, Political & Finance Interns NeededBookmark This
Dauphin County Democratic Committee
4811 Jonestown Road, Suite 233
Posted: May 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dauphin County Democratic Committee (DCDC) is seeking talented individuals to intern with us. These positions are great opportunities to familiarize oneself with the political process. Intern activities create a well-rounded experience that will include administrative duties, networking, research and more! We welcome applicants with a background in political science, social work, public policy, marketing, finance, communications, business, and other relevant fields.
We offer a flexible schedule, and course credit is available to students. Interested applicants should send a resume and brief cover letter to Rogette Harris, Chairwoman at email@example.com. You can also call 717-233-1321 with any questions. Go to www.dauphindems.com for additional information.
Intern job responsibilities fall into three general categories:
• Assisting in compiling weekly e-blasts containing relevant news stories from the week and upcoming events (training will be provided)
• Assisting in maintaining Twitter and Facebook accounts
• Help keep website updated with DCDC news, events, as well as stories from state and national politics
• Increasing size of DCDC social media network
• Maintaining committee member/volunteer director & create lists in Votebuilder (training will be provided)
• Assist with event planning, including the annual Endorsement Meeting in March
• Answering phone calls
• Help maintain party services and DCDC’s relationships with local party organizations, elected officials, and campaigns.
• Event Planning & management
• Donor research
• Data input