Criminal Justice - Private Investigator InternshipVOIF
Finance InternRe-elect Leanne Krueger Braneky
Political InternRe-elect Leanne Krueger Braneky
Thompson For Congress Internship ProgramGeraldine Thompson For Congress
Internship to Launch a New Non-ProfitRepeal the Second
Teach English in PalestineLa Casa Learning Center
Grassroots Campaign Manager with CALPIRG to stop the overuse of Antibiotics on Factory FarmsEnvironment California
Las Vegas Office InternshipKeyPoint Strategies
Criminal Justice - Private Investigator InternshipBookmark This
3220 Roderick Road
Posted: April 20 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a passionate about criminal justice, investigative reporting, private detective work? Are you interested in social media writer and enjoy helping people?
VOIF is Passionate about Helping fraud victims and is looking for interns to participate in a variety of tasks and projects.
If you are the type person where you wish to make a difference spreading the word to help other people, learn about criminal justice and investigative news, then this is the internship for you.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are in no way not limited to:
* Social media updating, campaign brainstorming, and research, advocacy, and lobbying strategies and investigative news.
* Writing and uploading at least social media posts.
* Monitoring social media accounts. Interact and build relationships.
* Writing and updating the blog on a regular basis.
RequirementsPublic transportation not available near the office. Interns must own a driver's license and commute by car.
Are you familiar with posting and interacting with others in a professional manner on either Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Linkedin? Do you know what makes for an interesting post? What gets the most clicks and how to wordsmith an awesome post?
* Have a talent for social media postings, a keen interest in private or police investigations, and in helping people. Must have writing skills and be organized.
* VOIF is looking for a PASSIONATE student, recent graduate, person with a career in transition, person with a social media hobby, or retired professional.
* Time commitment is flexible from 8 to 16 hours per week.
* Work from our Maryland office
* Social Media Software training and/or career assistance is available for the intern.