Political Consulting Firm Internship OpportuntiesRaZor Solutions Group
NATO InternNATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
Political InternGolden State Consultants
FL STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
SU STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Summer InternOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Editorial Assistant InternNational Association of Corporate Directors
Government Relations Intern - Summer 2017Jacques & Associates
Criminal Justice - Private Investigator InternshipBookmark This
3220 Roderick Road
Posted: January 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a passionate about criminal justice, investigative reporting, private detective work? Are you interested in social media writer and enjoy helping people?
VOIF is Passionate about Helping fraud victims and is looking for interns to participate in a variety of tasks and projects.
If you are the type person where you wish to make a difference spreading the word to help other people, learn about criminal justice and investigative news, then this is the internship for you.
ResponsibilitiesDuties include, but are in no way not limited to:
* Social media updating, campaign brainstorming, and research, advocacy, and lobbying strategies and investigative news.
* Writing and uploading at least social media posts.
* Monitoring social media accounts. Interact and build relationships.
* Writing and updating the blog on a regular basis.
RequirementsAre you familiar with posting and interacting with others in a professional manner on either Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, or Linkedin? Do you know what makes for an interesting post? What gets the most clicks and how to wordsmith an awesome post?
* Have a talent for social media postings, a keen interest in private or police investigations, and in helping people. Must have writing skills and be organized.
* VOIF is looking for a PASSIONATE student, recent graduate, person with a career in transition, person with a social media hobby, or retired professional.
* Time commitment is flexible from 8 to 16 hours per week.
* Work from our Maryland office
* Social Media Software training and/or career assistance is available for the intern.