Political Consulting Firm Internship OpportuntiesRaZor Solutions Group
NATO InternNATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization)
Political InternGolden State Consultants
FL STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
SU STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Summer InternOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
Editorial Assistant InternNational Association of Corporate Directors
Government Relations Intern - Summer 2017Jacques & Associates
Community LeaderBookmark This
870 Market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new community group focused on serving the needs of the South East area of San Francisco, addressing issues such as new development, homelessness, crime/safety, traffic/parking.
You must have great interest in political campaigns, community outreach and solving problems.
You will be doing some planning and a lot of outreach, this means walking the neighborhood and understanding the problems.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Walk the neighborhoods, visiting residents and businesses
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date membership records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans