Program Associate--Virtual--OIC Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AK-6-23Organization for International Cooperation
Xerox | Copy Solutions, Inc. Political Science InternshipXerox, Copy Solutions Inc
Monmouth County Democrats - Political Campaign InternshipMonmouth County Democrats
Political InternGolden State Consultants
Legislative District-11 Campaign Summer InternshipGopal Downey and Houghtaling for LD11
Intern for a Congressional Campaign!Brandon Grisez for Congress
Engagement LiaisonChild Poverty Research Institute
Political InterviewerChild Poverty Research Institute
Community LeaderBookmark This
870 Market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new community group focused on serving the needs of the South East area of San Francisco, addressing issues such as new development, homelessness, crime/safety, traffic/parking.
You must have great interest in political campaigns, community outreach and solving problems.
You will be doing some planning and a lot of outreach, this means walking the neighborhood and understanding the problems.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Walk the neighborhoods, visiting residents and businesses
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date membership records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans