Research Intern Washington DC Foreign Policy Think Tank Spring 2017American Foreign Policy Council
Advocacy InternThe Police Reform Organizing Project
Legislative Affairs Intern (Spring 2017)VICA
Legislative Assistant InternshipNJ Assembly - 11th District
Entry Level Paid Internship - Account Executive - We Train!Lakeview Consultants
Blog Designer Needed Today -Community ProjectOur Community is Our Land
Research Intern - Summer 2017The Institute
Special Assistant-Foreign Relations Breakthrough Project-AK-12-31Organization for International Cooperation
Community LeaderBookmark This
870 Market street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: August 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a new community group focused on serving the needs of the South East area of San Francisco, addressing issues such as new development, homelessness, crime/safety, traffic/parking.
You must have great interest in political campaigns, community outreach and solving problems.
You will be doing some planning and a lot of outreach, this means walking the neighborhood and understanding the problems.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Walk the neighborhoods, visiting residents and businesses
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date membership records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans