Social Media & Communications InternshipMonmouth County Democratic Women's Caucus
Summer Intern- Political Non-ProfitMassachusetts Women's Political Caucus
Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon - Health Center Advocacy InternshipPlanned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon
InternshipVOICES of Conservative Women
Senior InternshipVOICES of Conservative Women
2. University of California—Berkeley, CA Public Relations Interns WantedBookmark This
Pierre Richard Augustin
DescriptionPolitical campaign is looking for an intern in the public relations field. Students applying for this internship must have excellent and strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, demonstrate creativity as well as a solid understanding of social media. Learn more about Pierre Richard Augustin at http://www.paugustin.com
What are the benefits of this Internship Program?
I will be more than happy to write you a letter of recommendation or reference when you are seeking for employment opportunities.
In addition, you will gain insight on how to use social media and communications skills to:
1. Influence voters
2. Gain real life experience in working in teams
3. Expand your network and collaborations skills
4. Obtain first-hand experience on running a professional political campaign
5. Unprecedented opportunity to work day to day with a local political candidate
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities for the campaign
- Interact with Candidate and Field Director
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Write press releases and other materials