*D.C. Non-Profit Group focused on Health Care Enrollment Seeking Fall Data Fellows*Enroll America
Political InternshipOffice of Chicago Alderman George Cardenas (12th Ward)
Fall Internship with the Georgia House Democratic CaucusGeorgia House Democratic Caucus
Campaign Staff - Entry Level, Paid Larimer County ($10/hr)Colorado Republican Committee
Campaign Staff - Entry Level, Paid Adams County ($10/hr)Colorado Republican Committee
Political Consulting and Fundraising Internship OpeningBookmark This
The California Group
381 Bush Street, Suite 300
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionA political consulting and fundraising firm located in downtown San Francisco is seeking politically minded, enthusiastic quick learners for our interns.
The firm is dynamic and fast-paced with a wide range of Democratic and progressive clients including elected officials, candidates for office, non-profits, and civic organizations.
ResponsibilitiesSuccessful applicants must be organized and able to think quickly on their feet, have a professional demeanor, good communication and interpersonal skills, and possess the ability to multi-task. An interest in politics and current events is desirable, as is an excellent sense of humor. Two days a week or 16-hour per week minimum commitment required.
This position is unpaid and assistance with attaining academic credit is gladly provided.
RequirementsSkills and Experience:
• Minimum 1-2 years internship/work experience in an office environment
• Proven ability to take ownership of projects
• Demonstrated ability to perform general office functions: answering the phone, email communication, large mailings, research issues, database entry
• Experience working with campaigns and or elected officials a plus
• Advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator a plus but not required
• Exceptional creativity and ability to “push the envelope” in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities