Political Development Internship: Spring 2015Bookmark This
2 Wall Street
New York, NY
DescriptionMillennial Strategies Available Position: Development and Fundraising Intern
Millennial Strategies LLC is a full service operation specializes in campaign development, communications, fundraising support, and grass roots organizing. Through an exclusive blend of experience and expertise, our team of campaign consultants develops unique, strategic approaches for clients that include potential political candidates, elected officials, national non-profit organizations, and local associations. Emphasizing the necessity of a truly hands on approach, we believe that the only way to successfully execute a client’s strategy is through a team that is not only dedicated, but one that is also engaged in every aspect our client’s journey.
Millennial is seeking an intern to support the firm’s senior staff and partners in the volume intensive aspects of running political campaigns and non-profits and Foundations, specifically focusing in the areas of fundraising and development. The candidate will be taught extremely employable, valuable skills in data analytics, database management, and political fundraising. The candidate will also be provided with invaluable networking opportunities.
We are in a fun office environment with many perks!
To apply, please submit a cover letter & resume to Rbrown@millennialstrat.com
Responsibilities· Donor Research
· Database Management
· Assist with planning, building and running fundraisers and events
· Assist with candidate call-time
Requirements· Creative thinkers who are goal-oriented and able to function well
in a collaborative environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong written and oral
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, and self-managing
· Proficiency with office programs including excel, word, and power
· Proficiency with campaign database systems including VAN and NGP would be helpful
· Foreign language very helpful