Volunteer Canvassers – Political PrimaryBookmark This
New Brunswick, NJ
DescriptionField Assistant / Deputy Field Director
We're looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing canvassers and event-organisers to help with a federal primary campaign based in New Brunswick. The candidate is strongly progressive, very engaging, and highly experienced.
Maybe you have field experience, maybe you're just really well organized and outgoing.
Depending on your experience, availability and our budget – the position may be voluntary, or modestly paid.
ResponsibilitiesYou will have the chance to:
- Work with a tight, experienced campaign team
- Work for a progressive federal candidate
- Get first hand experience in grassroots politics
- Assist with event-planning
- Assist with letter writing
RequirementsDon't spend too long on your application, just send:
- A few sentences detailing your background and experience
- A few sentences on why you're interested
- Your availability
- Contact details
+ Feel free to attach a resume (or not)
+ Bonus points if you're good with a smartphone/computers and/or have a car (and an impeccable driving record)