PUBLIC POLICY INTERNSHIPDMV Food Truck Association
Political InternshipThe Black Institute
Campaign/Policy InternCommittee for the Future of 44
Political Campaign InternshipJohn McCain for U.S. Senate
Politics and Fashion Social Media Intern - interested in Fashion, Politics, and Pop CulturePoshPolitics
Internship with U.S. Senator Charles E. SchumerCNY Office of U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer
Organizing Fellowship with the Florida Democratic PartyFlorida Democratic Party
Intern on a Bay Area Congressional CampaignMike Honda for Congress
Climate Organizing Fellows (PA, OH, NH, IL, IA, NV)Bookmark This
1 tba st
Posted: August 09 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease apply with your Cover Letter and Resume to either of the state positions:
PA - http://grnh.se/ys0d54
OH - http://grnh.se/8ru715
NH - http://grnh.se/mt5gyf
IL - http://grnh.se/27cat1
IA - http://grnh.se/n3wh47
NV - http://grnh.se/bfos3r
NextGen Climate is currently seeking detail oriented and highly motivated students to join our team in key states as stipend Fellows through the 2016 General Election. Fellows will be responsible for assisting Field Organizers managing volunteer efforts and voter registration/Get Out The Vote activities on key college campuses.
NextGen Climate is seeking Fellows who can begin immediately and work with NextGen Climate through the election in November 2016.
NextGen Climate offers stipended campaign organizing fellowships for students with both full-time and part time availability.
NextGen Climate is an equal opportunity employer.
ABOUT NEXTGEN CLIMATE:
NextGen Climate is a San Francisco-based environmental advocacy organization. Founded by businessperson and philanthropist Tom Steyer in 2013, we act politically to prevent climate disaster and promote prosperity for all Americans. Working at every level, we are committed to supporting candidates, elected officials, and policymakers across the country that will take bold action on climate change.
Responsibilities- Developing a volunteer base on target campuses
- Effectively recruit volunteers around the 2016 election, climate change, and other political issues pertinent to young voters
- Registering voters at on and off-campus events
- Utilize social and earned media to recruit volunteers and promote events
- Use voter database and online organizing tools
- Responsible for voter contact, volunteer recruitment, and event management
- Meet all goals and deadlines
Requirements- Strong appetite for grassroots organizing and passionate about climate
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous campaign experience is plus
- Experience using voter databases like VAN is a plus
- Ability to adapt rapidly to evolving priorities and deadlines
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- Act with high integrity and character
- Self-motivated and willing to work long hours (including nights and weekends)
- Previous climate, energy or environmental issue organizing experience a plus