Manager of Social Media and MarketingbridgeUSA
2017 Summer Internship with the Georgia House Democratic CaucusGeorgia House Democratic Caucus
Internship in Politics / ad agencyCold Spark Media
Political Campaign workersFriends of Joe Michael
Editorial / Journalism Internu4see
Internship for City Council CampaignMarte for NYC
Political Assistant (Internship)BDP
Development InternBookmark This
Democrats for Education Reform
325 Gold Street, Suite 201
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDemocrats for Education Reform is seeking interns who are interested in politics and education reform, and who are excited to see a change in our education system! Interns will provide support to the Development Team, helping with day-to-day fundraising and research tasks.
Education reform will be a critical issue in the upcoming 2016 presidential election, and interns will be presented with a great opportunity to work with DFER to promote education champions.
Democrats for Education Reform (DFER) is a political reform organization that cultivates and supports leaders in our party who champion America's public schoolchildren. For more information, visit www.dfer.org.
Responsibilities• Researching prospective and current donors to support fundraising/outreach
• Helping organize and maintain database systems
• Staffing (and attending) events to help support DFER and related groups
• Providing support to the Development Team for day-to-day fundraising tasks
Requirements• In pursuit of a college degree or a recent graduate
• Interested in education reform, politics, and/or fundraising
• Excellent oral and written communicators
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Familiar with NGP (helpful, but not required)