Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Political Organizing InternshipCalifornia Clean Money Action Fund
Campaign Field AssociateGVA Election Management
Campaign Management Associate (office)GVA Election Management
Social Media AssociateGVA Election Management
Internship for City Council CampaignMarte for NYC
Advocacy & Public Policy InternEpilepsy Foundation New England
Erie County Democratic Committee InternshipErie County Democratic Committee
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
People for Robby Wells
Posted: October 31 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 25 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe People for Robby Wells organization is seeking interns who need hands on experience in Politics, to help us win the 2016 Presidential election. No other candidate possesses the passion to bring prosperity back to the U.S such as Robby Wells. His "Eaglenomics" plan which addresses both right and left wing issues contains the solution to everyday folk problems and can restore race relations and political party relations. It's time to unify and demand that decisions are made in the best interest of the American people and not corporations. We need injustices to stop and jobs, healthcare, and education to start. Join us in this battle to take back The White House next year and get our representative, Robby Wells in place as Commander In Chief.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus