2017 Summer Internship with the Georgia House Democratic CaucusGeorgia House Democratic Caucus
Internship in Politics / ad agencyCold Spark Media
Political Campaign workersFriends of Joe Michael
Editorial / Journalism Internu4see
Internship for City Council CampaignMarte for NYC
Political Assistant (Internship)BDP
Contract Political Writer Positions Available (Conservative, Liberal, etc)Vetti Media LLC
ERNA Political Department Fall Research FellowshipBookmark This
Education Reform Now Advocacy
325 Gold St., Suite 201
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Education Reform Now! Advocacy (ERNA)
Education Reform Now! Advocacy national a non-partisan 501(c4) organization which is committed to ensuring all children can access a high-quality public education regardless of race, gender, geography, or socio-economic status.
Are you interested in the world of issue advocacy and political research? ERNA is searching for a self-motivated, high-energy and organized undergraduate or graduate student with experience in research and has a high comfort level with search engines, web browsers, databases and common office software. The ideal applicant will also have an interest in political campaigns and politics. Recent graduates are also welcomed to apply.
The applicant will also gain valuable work experience conducting multiple in-depth projects and be responsible for researching, writing and presenting a finished product. Applicants must be able to think analytically and lead discussions about the research process. This is both part-time and unpaid, however benefits including transportation fare and weekly lunch is provided.
- Performing background research on potential candidates, both supportive and opposition. This includes issue positions, fundraising totals, endorsements, etc.
- Collaborating on in-depth projects with a team of fellows
- Writing policy briefs
- Assisting Political Department with daily tasks
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex subject matter into easily consumable written products
- Computer and internet proficiency
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Interest in politics and education reform
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Academic Research, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Political Campaigns, Education Reform, American Politics