PUBLIC POLICY INTERNSHIPDMV Food Truck Association
Political InternshipThe Black Institute
Campaign/Policy InternCommittee for the Future of 44
Political Campaign InternshipJohn McCain for U.S. Senate
Politics and Fashion Social Media Intern - interested in Fashion, Politics, and Pop CulturePoshPolitics
Internship with U.S. Senator Charles E. SchumerCNY Office of U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer
Organizing Fellowship with the Florida Democratic PartyFlorida Democratic Party
Intern on a Bay Area Congressional CampaignMike Honda for Congress
ERNA Political Department Fall Research FellowshipBookmark This
Education Reform Now Advocacy
325 Gold St., Suite 201
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Education Reform Now! Advocacy (ERNA)
Education Reform Now! Advocacy national a non-partisan 501(c4) organization which is committed to ensuring all children can access a high-quality public education regardless of race, gender, geography, or socio-economic status.
Are you interested in the world of issue and political research? ERNA is searching for a self-motivated, high-energy and organized undergraduate or graduate student with experience in research and has a high comfort level with search engines, web browsers, databases and common office software. The ideal applicant will also have an interest in political campaigns and politics.
The applicant will also gain valuable work experience conducting multiple in-depth projects and be responsible for researching, writing and presenting a finished product. Applicants must also be able to think analytically and lead discussions about the research process. This is both part-time and unpaid. Transportation fare is provided.
- Performing background research on potential candidates, both supportive and opposition. This includes issue positions, fundraising totals, endorsements, etc.
- Assist research department with daily tasks
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to turn complex subject matter into easily consumable written products
- Computer and internet proficiency
- Enthusiastic about learning new skills
- Interest in politics and education reform
SkillsRequired - Academic Research, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Political Campaigns, American Politics, Education Reform