Campaign InternshipGopal Downey and Houghtaling for LD11
Summer Associates with Stipend: NYC Political Consulting FirmBrownMillerGroup
Digital Marketing Specialist/Online JournalistChristian Democrats of America
Work on a Grassroots Political CampaignTyson Lord Gray 2017
Green Wave of PA - Green Party political campaigns & organizing student internshipsGreen Wave of PA (Green Party of PA Political Campaigns)
Campaign Intern with Friends of Ayanna Pressley CommitteeFriends of Ayanna Pressley Committee
Millennial-Focused Civic Engagement Internship at Parlay Think Tank in Los AngelesParlay Think Tank
Internship for City Council CampaignMarte for NYC
Field Operations InternBookmark This
Johnson for Governor
5152 S Green St
Posted: August 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHours: 10-15/20—30 hours per week- flexible dates and times.
Length of Internship: Approximately 1 year or 1-3 semesters- we are flexible.
Salary: Unpaid- but we have great networking opportunities. Our interns do not do coffee runs, they are an integral part of the team and we want to see them actively learning and successful.
Locations: We have locations in Salt Lake City Utah and Logan Utah
Responsibilities• Phone Calls: Our interns are expected to be comfortable with making phone calls to various state and local leaders and delegates to help further the campaign.
• Networking: Communicate with State and local leaders and delegates which will build a relationship needed to further the campaign.
• Organize events: Help organize events both on local college campuses as well as in the community to help spread the word about Jonathan and his pursuit of the gubernatorial office.
• Handling confidential and sensitive information: Our interns are expected to be able to handle and keep a level of confidentiality with all campaign matters.
RequirementsTo apply for the internship, please email George@hirejj.com the following items:
• Cover Letter
• Samples of Work
• Unofficial Transcript (Optional)
• Recommendation letters (Professional and/or Academic)