Kim Guadagno for Governor InternshipKim Guadagno for Governor Campaign
Political InternshipDeedra 2018 for U.S. Senate
Social Media & Community Management InternTheCOMPASSProject
Axiom Junior Associate ProgramAxiom Strategies
Democratic City Council Campaign - District 4 - Seeking Passionate Interns!Alec Hartman For City Council
InternOffice of Assemblyman Michael Blake
#ResistTrump: Empower the Political Revolution to Fight Donald Trump & Win Progressive ChangeUAssistMe
#FeltTheBern? Fight Trump - Win progressive changeUAssistMe
Field Operations InternBookmark This
Johnson for Governor
5152 S Green St
Posted: August 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHours: 10-15/20—30 hours per week- flexible dates and times.
Length of Internship: Approximately 1 year or 1-3 semesters- we are flexible.
Salary: Unpaid- but we have great networking opportunities. Our interns do not do coffee runs, they are an integral part of the team and we want to see them actively learning and successful.
Locations: We have locations in Salt Lake City Utah and Logan Utah
Responsibilities• Phone Calls: Our interns are expected to be comfortable with making phone calls to various state and local leaders and delegates to help further the campaign.
• Networking: Communicate with State and local leaders and delegates which will build a relationship needed to further the campaign.
• Organize events: Help organize events both on local college campuses as well as in the community to help spread the word about Jonathan and his pursuit of the gubernatorial office.
• Handling confidential and sensitive information: Our interns are expected to be able to handle and keep a level of confidentiality with all campaign matters.
RequirementsTo apply for the internship, please email George@hirejj.com the following items:
• Cover Letter
• Samples of Work
• Unofficial Transcript (Optional)
• Recommendation letters (Professional and/or Academic)