Organizing and Advocacy InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Health Center Advocacy Program Coordinator InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Political Journalism Internship (Conservative, Liberal, etc)Vetti Media LLC
Digital Organizing InternGPS Group
Queens Borough President Candidate Seeks Professional Interns for CampaignHipHoticHelps Inc.
Progressive Bronx Campaign Seeks InternsBrownMillerGroup
Emerge California Seeks InternsEmerge California
Dallas County Democratic Party Special Projects InternDallas County Democratic Party
Human Resources InternBookmark This
People for Robby Wells
Posted: October 31 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
DescriptionThe People for Robby Wells organization is seeking interns who need hands on experience in Politics, to help us win the 2016 Presidential election. No other candidate possesses the passion to bring prosperity back to the U.S such as Robby Wells. His "Eaglenomics" plan which addresses both right and left wing issues contains the solution to everyday folk problems and can restore race relations and political party relations. It's time to unify and demand that decisions are made in the best interest of the American people and not corporations. We need injustices to stop and jobs, healthcare, and education to start. Join us in this battle to take back The White House next year and get our representative, Robby Wells in place as Commander In Chief.
Responsibilities- Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
- Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
- Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
- Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills