Queens Borough President Candidate Seeks Professional Interns for CampaignHipHoticHelps Inc.
Progressive Bronx Campaign Seeks InternsBrownMillerGroup
Emerge California Seeks InternsEmerge California
Dallas County Democratic Party Special Projects InternDallas County Democratic Party
Field Organizer InternQuinlivan for Council
Low Commitment Intern (there is both a high commitment and low commitment program)North Shore Strategies
High Commitment Intern (there is both a high commitment and low commitment program)North Shore Strategies
2017 Fellowship ProgramLydia Edwards for Boston City Council
Kumar for Congress (Democrat) Organizing InternshipBookmark This
Dr. Anil Kumar for Congress
2450 Walton Blvd
Rochester Hills, MI
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Dr. Anil Kumar for Congress internship program is designed for a group of exceptional students who are committed to the values of Democratic politics and are seeking an empowering opportunity to elect a Democratic leader to Congress in 2016.
The internship is also designed to provide training and leadership development of future political leaders, staff and candidates through an intensive campaign experience.
Applications are on a rolling timeline where early applicants will receive priority consideration. Applicants should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include:
• Field Organizing – Volunteer Recruitment, Training, Mobilization, Organizing and “Field” Tactics (Canvassing, Phone banking, etc.);
• Political Communications – Political Research; Analysis and Writing; Media work and support;
• Fundraising – Donor research and list development, Candidate support, Event planning and implementation;
• Online Activism – Building our Social Network, Promoting online activism, Website Design and upkeep and content for e-mail blasts;
• General Administrative Support – All Interns will spend some time supporting general campaign activities and office needs;
• Project Development – Each Intern will be responsible for one project in coordination with other interns to support Anil Kumar for Congress.
RequirementsIdeal Candidates will have:
A Strong, Reliable Work Ethic – The Internship will consist of a commitment of 15 to 20 hours per week for at least three months (time can be spread out over a longer period).
A Desire for Political Skill Development and Self Improvement – Each intern will receive training to support their development in campaign management, political communications, strategic plan development, fundraising and more.
A Record of Excellence – Interns should demonstrate a record of volunteerism/service or have shown a capacity for consistent achievement.