Organizing and Advocacy InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Health Center Advocacy Program Coordinator InternPlanned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota
Political Journalism Internship (Conservative, Liberal, etc)Vetti Media LLC
Digital Organizing InternGPS Group
Queens Borough President Candidate Seeks Professional Interns for CampaignHipHoticHelps Inc.
Progressive Bronx Campaign Seeks InternsBrownMillerGroup
Emerge California Seeks InternsEmerge California
Dallas County Democratic Party Special Projects InternDallas County Democratic Party
Marketing InternBookmark This
People for Robby Wells
Posted: October 31 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 50 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe People for Robby Wells organization is seeking interns who need hands on experience in Politics, to help us win the 2016 Presidential election. No other candidate possesses the passion to bring prosperity back to the U.S such as Robby Wells. His "Eaglenomics" plan which addresses both right and left wing issues contains the solution to everyday folk problems and can restore race relations and political party relations. It's time to unify and demand that decisions are made in the best interest of the American people and not corporations. We need injustices to stop and jobs, healthcare, and education to start. Join us in this battle to take back The White House next year and get our representative, Robby Wells in place as Commander In Chief.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.