2013 Spring PR Internship at TicketmobBookmark This
West Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAre you interested in a career in public relations, marketing and/or social media? Are you passionate about pop culture, live music, nightlife, and comedy and want to learn more about communications, media relations, marketing, events, and social/digital media? Ticketmob (www.ticketmob.com) is hiring two Spring Semester interns to work on its verticals (Laughstub, Electrostub and Tunestub) in its fast-paced, dynamic new entertainment technology start-up company where creativity is key, professionalism is enforced, and a desire to learn is essential. If you are interested, please submit your cover letter (with preference for PR/Marketing or Social Media) and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesGenerating media lists and recap reports
• Measuring media impressions and social media ROI
• Writing press materials and pitching media
• Event planning and promotion
• Assisting with managing and capturing content for social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and more
• Managing lists of fans/followers on social platforms
• Administrative duties include research, data entry and filing
Requirements• Currently enrolled in undergraduate program pursuing degree with major in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations and/or New Media
• Possesses excellent verbal and written skills with ability to efficiently multi-task while maintaining attention to detail
• Experienced with and must have social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Actively follows music, pop culture, comedy, and/or digital/social/tech news and trends online
• A resourceful self-starter with the ability to also work as a contributing member of a team
• Proficiency in multiple computer applications including Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Minimum 15-20 hours per week, must receive college credit. Preferred attendance of at least 4 hours per day 3-4 days per week, however, will remain flexible in consideration of class schedule.