2014 Summer Intern – Associate Human Resource GeneralistBookmark This
Description2014 Summer Intern -Associate Human Resource Generalist
Our internship will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Are you -
- Currently enrolled at an accredited four-year U.S. College or University for the upcoming semester
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Demonstrating leadership skills as evidenced by your extracurricular activities
- Have a strong interest in AT&T as a career choice.
We’re looking for motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your internship, you’ll work on projects that require teamwork, strategic thinking, communication and leadership. In return, we’ll help lay the groundwork for a satisfying career after college.
Associate Human Resource Generalist Intern
In this position supporting Mobility Human Resources (HR) you will provide operational and tactical support for HR related projects. This will include analysis, project management, research, proposal creation and communications.
Projects will include but are not limited to:
1. Mobility Leadership Development Transformation Projects
2. Retail Performance Manager & Centralized Hiring Manager Project
3. National Retail & Care Attendance Project Initiative
4. Employee Engagement Activities & Strategic Planning Initiatives
5. New Organization Business Unit Project Support (Merger & Acquisition)
Be a student in the process of pursuing a 4 year degree
Capable of managing special projects in addition to normal day to day responsibilities and work in a fast paced
environment with a heavy work load.
Strong reporting and analytics ability
Must have strong attention to detail and operate with a sense of urgency and personal accountability
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and leadership
Self-starter with the ability to both work independently and with cross-functional teams, and to work effectively in multi-disciplinary environment
Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
Must be able to clear a background check and drug test
Open to US Citizenship or Permanent Resident
Be located in Atlanta, Ga
3.2 GPA or above preferred
Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in the US on a permanent basis
Veterans encouraged to apply
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V