2014 Summer Intern Mgr Quality\M&P\ProcessBookmark This
DescriptionAT&T Summer Intern
Building tracking information and reports around the Service Sells MOS (Measures of success) - designing and processing reports to the VP’s and their teams. Tracking success or focus areas. Universal SE Training module updates, Roadmap design and training completion tracking. Review and update all training & process documents. Standardize and include Global section. Collaborate with S. Levin’s team for end-to-end training. Work with the Mobility Applications Specialists today to:Document experiences and material reviewed and presented as part of Stewardship meetings. Document and record feedback from MSMs regarding our off-boarding procedures. Leverage the two above to make recommendations on more uniform processes going forward. Build reports to share with Sales Partners and SM VP’s that capture detail from Wi-Fi Sales Force and R-Y-G tool.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your internship, you will be exposed to projects that require teamwork, strategic thinking, communication and leadership. In return we will help lay the groundwork for a satisfying career with the most innovative telecommunications company in the world.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Must be able to operate a personal computer or wireless device