2014 Summer Intern Mgr Quality\M&P\Process Dallas TXBookmark This
DescriptionAT&T Summer Intern
Billing Service Managers - As a staff support, intern will provide support for entire Customer Care Billing team. Intern may interface with senior-level customer contacts, as well as AT&T senior leadership necessitating proficiency in oral and written skills. Intern will utilize analysis skills on data and customer requests to determine root cause of customer dis-satisfiers and provide action plans to resolve billing concerns. Intern will focus on customer results management and proactive customer intervention analysis to develop customer and executive presentations that support and enhance the AT&T strategic direction for individual customers.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your internship, you will be exposed to projects that require teamwork, strategic thinking, communication and leadership. In return we will help lay the groundwork for a satisfying career with the most innovative telecommunications company in the world.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax