2014 Summer Intern – QC Test Analyst Digital LifeBookmark This
Description2014 Summer Intern - QC Test Analyst, Digital Life
Our internship will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Are you -
- Currently enrolled at an accredited four-year U.S. College or University for the upcoming semester
- Seeking a Bachelors or Masters degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) Information Systems or a related field
- Maintaining at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Demonstrating leadership skills as evidenced by your extracurricular activities
- Have a strong interest in AT&T as a career choice.
We’re looking for motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your internship, you’ll work on projects that require teamwork, strategic thinking, communication and leadership. In return, we’ll help lay the groundwork for a satisfying career after college.
QC Test Analyst Intern, Digital Life
The position will be programming intensive with a main focus of software development testing for Digital Life. You will be expected to demonstrate creative and critical thinking when faced with engineering problems to solve in addition to demonstrating the ability to quickly pick up and efficiently use a large range of software tools and products.
· Tests user interfaces to internet/intranet applications throughout development life cycle
· Coordinates requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
· Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
· Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Student seeking a Bachelors or Masters degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) Information Systems or a related field
Course experience with Java Object Oriented programing.
Past experience with Selenium Grid, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse, and MySQL.
Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and leadership both internal and external to the project team
Self-starter with the ability to both work independently and with cross-functional teams, and to work effectively in multi-disciplinary environment
Must be able to clear a background check and drug test
Must be willing to sign a departmental non-disclosure agreement
Be located in Atlanta, Ga
Willing to work some evenings and weekends
Applicants must have unrestricted right to work in the US on a permanent basis
3.2 GPA or above preferred
Veterans encouraged to apply
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V