2014 Summer Intern Social Media Cust Svc Mgr Bothell WABookmark This
DescriptionAT&T Summer Intern
Support for Social Media customer interactions, good verbal and written communication skills, analytical as well as familiarity with different social media platforms and previous customer service experience.
We are looking for highly motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your internship, you will be exposed to projects that require teamwork, strategic thinking, communication and leadership. In return we will help lay the groundwork for a satisfying career with the most innovative telecommunications company in the world.
- Must be in the process of pursuing a 4-year degree
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to clear a criminal background check, driver's license check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Must be able to operate a personal computer or wireless device