- Internships /
- 3D Scanner Operator
3D Scanner OperatorBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
We are in need of an experienced person skilled in the use of 3D scanners (in particular structured light and laser scanners) to scan and generate point clouds for a variety of applications.
Candidate will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast paced, environment where accuracy and quality are prized above all.
- Prepare parts for 3D Scanning
- Perform structured light / laser scans on a variety of size parts from small to large
- Process scan data to final point clouds
- Prefer a minimum of 1 year experience using 3D Scanners (laser and/or structured light)
- Prefer a minimum of 1 years experience working with 3D data (point cloud experience is especially valued, but at least basic CAD experience)
- Need to be able to lift 50 lbs minimum
Position is full time. Excellent opportunity for advancement. Benefits include Medical, Dental, 401K, and Pension.
Compensation commensurate with qualifications, ability and relevant experience.
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen.
Out-of-area candidates will not be considered.
Include your resume as an attachment in PDF format with your response to be considered.