- Internships /
- 3rd SHIFT WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADER
3rd SHIFT WAREHOUSE TEAM LEADERBookmark This
United Facilities, Inc.
Posted: November 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
United Facilities, Inc., a third party provider of distribution services, has an immediate opening for a 3rd shift warehouse team leader for our distribution center located in Montgomery, IL. We provide distribution and packaging services for Fortune 100 companies.
1. Set up and allocates work assignments
2. Uses continuous improvement (CI) to improve process
3. Provides training and coaching
4. Answers operation system questions
5. Fills in for supervisor in their absence
6. Operates a forklift
2. 1 year of working in a warehouse environment
3. Some college
SHIFT – 3rd
United Facilities was originally organized as a public warehouse company. In the early 70s it began to focus on operating freestanding, single-client regional distribution centers for Fortune 500 Companies. Today it is one of the leading Logistics Companies serving the nation.
We have learned how to work closely with our clients. In every operation, increasing synergy exists through our partnership. By working together for the long-term, we are able to overcome the tendency to seek short-term solution(s) to problems. Come join our team!