AG35 - Accounting Clerk IBookmark This
DescriptionAccounting Clerk I – Seattle, WA
Kelly Services, Inc. is currently searching for early career Accounting Clerks for a 7 month contract with a major banking institution in Seattle, WA. This contract has the opportunity for extension beyond 7 months.
• Preparing accurate general ledger account reconciliations in accordance with the General Ledger Reconciliation Policy
• Provide professional accounting support in the preparation of managerial reports and memos
• Analysis of accounting transactions and maintenance of accounting controls.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Accuracy, drive, and self-motivation
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Effectively adhere to organizational guidelines and departmental standards
• Understanding of compliance requirements
• Understanding of workflow and identification of process improvements for greater team effectiveness
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Flexibility, ability to work independently, and handle multiple tasks
• Associates Degree or higher.
• 2 years of Accounting experience or Administrative experience in an Accounting environment.
• Moderate MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook skills
• Experience using an ERP system is a plus but not required
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in
providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in
Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and
connect with us on Facebook,
href="https://twitter.com/kellyservices">Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Our finance specialty places professionals across corporate accounting, corporate finance, and financial services. Areas of expertise include:
accounting, financial analysis, SEC reporting, payroll, internal audit, tax, corporate consolidations, budgeting, treasury, shared services support (accounts
payable, payroll, and accounts receivable), and financial services (mortgage operations, trust accounting, investment analysis, treasury, and compliance).
Want more information? Visit kellyservices.com/finance
Connect with us on