AML Analytics & Design Coverage Strategy - Compliance AnalystBookmark This
J.P. Morgan Chase
DescriptionThe Analytics Design (AD) group within Global Financial Crimes Compliance (GFCC) coordinates JPMC's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Transaction Monitoring program. AD is responsible for measuring the effectiveness of monitoring, developing new strategies to identify suspicious and high risk activity, and overseeing the operation of automated monitoring systems. This GFCC Compliance Manager will have primary responsibilities for supporting the Consumer and Credit Card monitoring Coverage Strategy functions. This includes assisting with system alerting cycle tasks, performing and presenting analysis to identify opportunities for monitoring effectiveness and efficiency, and driving projects to identify appropriate monitoring strategies. Additionally, this role includes participation in integration initiatives to support the intake of new products, services or contractual arrangements that require monitoring and prompt, thorough, consistent compliance input and follow-through. A critical component to success in this position will be fostering key partnerships with appropriate Business Compliance staff, Product teams, Information Technology leads, and others to ensure sufficient review of transaction monitoring requirements, escalation and mitigation as necessary. Responsibilities
- Ensure that AML risks are promptly and properly identified, documented, and mitigated through our AML transaction monitoring strategy.
- Provide analytical support for new or changed product initiatives, related to necessary monitoring updates.
- Understand the full business transaction from source system through the monitoring platform and escalation process flow.
- Develop sound recommendations, influence key stakeholders, and drive to end-state solutions.
- Create easy to understand analysis which can be leveraged to develop and support systematic monitoring additions or changes.
- Identify data deficiencies and drive resolution.
- Understand where and how to extract necessary data (transactions, accounts and customer level data).