AT&T Finance Leadership Program InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionOverall Purpose: The Finance Leadership Program Summer Management Program (SMP) is a 10-12 week summer program offering employment for selected high-potential college students.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Reserved for exclusive use by the Financial Leadership Program administrators for selected students with outstanding leadership potential. Open to MBA students who are within one year of graduation, SMP offers high- caliber students an excellent opportunity to do challenging work while evaluating their compatibility with ATT. SMP positions can lead to placement with ATT in the Financial Leadership Program (FLP) upon graduation.
Job Contribution: Typically an entry level position. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues. Works on problems of limited scope.
Experience: Typically requires 0-2 years experience. Supervisory: No.
- 1st year MBA candidate in progress
- Major in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- More than 3 year of previous relevant work experience
- Demonstrated attributes of leadership
- Excellent communications skills
- Must be geographically mobile upon graduation
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or other protected individual as defined in 8 U.S.C. Sec 1324(b)(3). We do not sponsor individuals for H Visas for this position.