AT&T Labs Student Intern Technical I (Part time)Bookmark This
The Information Technology Summer Internship Program is a strategic program that enables participants to combine their coursework experience with the skills and real world experience needed to broaden their knowledge across the IT application development spectrum.
Through our student internships, you'll benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training where interns can work with project teams.
Our internships will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader.
Mentors are assigned to each intern, one for project and one for additional skills development.
****This program will require selected candidates to commit to at least a one-year part time assignment. Ideally, a student will be in the program for 12-18 months.
• Good organization and time-management skills
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Ability to set goals, focus, and complete assigned tasks
• Quick learner
• Strong record of leadership through extracurricular activities and/or prior internship experience
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Programming/scripting skills is a plus
• Candidates pursuing technical degrees like - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology and Mathematics
• GPA maintenance of 3.0 is a must
• Maintain full-time status in school
• Good communication skills
• Looking for students entering either their senior year or those that have completed their first semester in graduate studies