AT&T Leadership Development Program InternBookmark This
At AT&T, we believe innovation begins when people use technology to enhance their lives. Itâ€™s what people do with what we do that makes the differenceâ€”whether we are delivering technology that empowers caregivers to remotely monitor patients, launching new services from one of our app factories or deploying the nationâ€™s fastest 4G network.
People propel us to deliver the future before anyone else. However, it requires dedication, passion and hard work. But most importantly, it requires leadership. With strong leaders our spirit of innovation thrives, and thatâ€™s why we continuously invest in people to run and lead our company.
In one of the best leadership development programs in the country, youâ€™ll deliver extraordinary results, collaborate in an open environment and lead others. Youâ€™ll hone your personal and professional skills. Youâ€™ll unleash your potential. With the goal of delivering the future first for our customers, you will make the impossible, possible. Simply put, you will become a leader, so you can lead us into the future.
If your passion is learning how to run a myriad of organizations at a company thatâ€™s driving massive innovation, check out our Leadership Development Program.
As a participant, you will experience:
Â· An opportunity to jump start your career with an ever-evolving leader in technology Merge your academic experience with challenging real world experience
- Work amongst a diverse group of talented individuals on meaningful projects
- Exposure to key AT&T executives
- Internships are located in Atlanta GA and Dallas TX
- Consideration for AT&T's Leadership Development Program following graduation
- MBA or Masters (Final year before graduation)
- Demonstrated leadership in prior positions
- Ability to drive results in highly collaborative and innovative work settings
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident or other protected individual as defined in 8 U.S.C. Sec 1324(b)(3). H Visas are currently not being sponsored.
- Chief Learning Officer ranked AT&T No. 1 for LearningElite company
- AT&T was ranked 1st on the annual list of the Best Corporate Citizens by CR Magazine
- DiversityInc Magazine ranked AT&T No. 13 on its overall Diversity List
- Universum Student Survey ranked AT&T No. 2 in the nation for Rotational Development Programs