Accenture Internship ProgramsBookmark This
DescriptionDiscover what a consulting career is really like while you are still in school, with an internship at Accenture. As an intern, you will have first-hand exposure to the duties and responsibilities of an entry-level consulting analyst in the Consulting labor force.
Accenture offers internships in a number of locations around the world. Usually lasting between 10 – 12 weeks, you may partake in client or internal activities where information systems and business skills are fostered and combined to help organizations efficiently utilize technology for competitive advantage.
ResponsibilitiesYour assignments may include:
* Defining user requirements
* Coding and testing applications
* Analyzing, designing and implementing business process improvements
* Project administration
* Researching work on a proposal
* Developing an array of technology-based solutions to improve business performance-from interactive, virtual technologies to object-oriented, client/server and Internet applications
* Developing training and talent & organization performance management programs