Account Executive InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
DescriptionMcKleinUSA is a manufacturer and supplier of business cases, computer cases, luggage, accessories, handbags, and custom requests. McKleinUSA is something of a revolutionary in the mobile computing and travel goods industries, with showrooms in the United States and Thailand. Working with world-renowned brand names and corporations for over 30 years has provided a significant knowledge base for understanding the demands of the industry. One of McKlein’s key advantages is its 220,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Thailand. We are also certified Minority Women Own Business in Chicago.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to email@example.com.
McKleinUSA, a leading leather goods manufacturer is undergoing a rapid expansion and is looking for interns who are motivated sales professionals with excellent communication skills, confident with their ability to sell products, great work ethics and a desire to intern with a company for resume building experience and/or college credit.
ResponsibilitiesAccount Executive Internship Description:
As Account Executive Intern, You will be working with our Executive Vice President, Chettha Saetia in special projects and learning to maintain and support sales accounts. He will help you develop and learn various aspects of customer service, sales and marketing for various industries which have different challenges and opportunities. You also will be engaging in the overall sales strategies for future growth of the company. The Executive VP will be working closely with you to help train and develop your knowledge and skill require to succeed.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
1. Work with new prospects given to you by our Executive VP, do proper research and analysis, make phone calls to these prospects to gather additional buyer information, contact and any important update info if needed and send out information to help generate interest and sales.
2. You may prepare proposals, do competitive analysis, complete customer & prospect new products set up forms, manage & update product info such as pricing, product specification, maintain customer folders & files for easy usage and finding.
3. Maintain various TASK lists in MS Outlook to help communicate with customers & prospects.
4. Preparing & mailing sales materials such as catalogs, direct mail, and flyers.
5. You may set up appointments for business trips and tradeshows.
6. Prepare Sales Reports using QuickBooks & MS Excel Spread Sheet.
Applicants should be Business, Fashion Design, or Economics majors with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.