Account Executive InternBookmark This
1821 University Ave W
Saint Paul, MN
DescriptionAmpere! is an Association Management Company. Every day, we help dozens of nonprofit professional associations manage their day-to-day operations: membership recruitment and retention, event planning and registration, budgeting and accounting, print and electronic communications, website development, IT support, and volunteer board and committee management.
We work diligently to partner with our clients to make their organizations thrive. We do this through:
• Fanatical attention to detail and consistency
• Deep relationships with our clients
• Passion for everything we do
We are looking for a motivated person who will embrace our Core Values and who is ready to make a difference in the work they do.
ResponsibilitiesTypical Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Supports the Account Executive in the completion of client projects utilizing various internal and external resources
• Facilitates details for board-related meetings and activities
• Takes minutes during board-related meetings and activities
• Supports the Account Executive with membership tasks
• Manages client sponsorship programs and fulfillment
• Attends client events and activities to network, learn more about the industry
• Suggests proactive solutions to client problems, evaluates and recommends strategies to strengthen client activities
• Maintains client records and operational documents
• Ensures confidentiality of client data and information
• Become familiar with parliamentary procedure, Roberts Rules of Order, and helpsclient incorporate procedure into board and committee meetings
• Accurate entry of time and expenses into Amp! Time Database
• Updates and maintains accurate membership records and generates reports as needed.
• Provides day-to-day administrative duties and office support as necessary
RequirementsOur Account Executive Intern work closely with an Account Executive and a team of professionals from each of our departments to coordinate and manage all the activities of our client organizations.
You will be working on client interaction with our Account Executives. You will learn how to manage our base of professional associations through interaction with their volunteers and their Boards of Directors