Account Executive Intern (Virtual Opportunity, 5 hrs/week)Bookmark This
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionAbout the Company:
LeasePointe® is an assistive marketing company for apartment home communities across the U.S. Our account executives work with apartment community leasing managers to identify their property’s position in the local rental market and to implement our unique marketing tool within their community, giving them a competitive advantage.
• Students Majoring in Communications, Business, Marketing, or Management Preferred
• Strong Verbal Communication and Active Listening Skills
• Internet & Hands-free Phone Access
Note: This is a virtual learning opportunity. All training and guidance will be provided via online meetings and email. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Account Executive Intern will gain valuable experience in Business to Business (B2B) Marketing including, but not limited to, business prospecting, information gathering, relationship-building, and account acquisition. As a LeasePointe® Intern you will:
• Engage in business prospecting in assigned territory
• Gather and record information about current marketing strategies of leasing managers
• Guide leasing managers to online presentation of the LeasePointe® Assistive Marketing Tool
• Make follow-up calls to leasing managers as requested
• Activate new accounts