Account Management InternBookmark This
36 E 12th St
New York, NY
DescriptionWant to get in on the ground floor of media, in a role that gives you 360 understanding of the mobile advertising industry? Apply to be an account management intern at Kargo!
Kargo builds, maintains and monetizes the mobile websites of major publishers like Rolling Stone, Vice, Better Homes & Gardens, Parenting.com, and many, many more. At Kargo, account managers work with Sales to sell advertising on our sites to big name brands like P&G, Kraft, BMW etc. Account Managers are involved in the entire campaign life-cycle, from the pre-sale proposal process, to walking a new-to-mobile client through the steps of setting a campaign up, to sending out final campaign summaries to the brands we work with.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.
Responsibilities- Building media plans & proposal powerpoint decks
- Mocking up ad units for potential clients (mobile banners to expandable interactive units)
- Participating in concept ideation for potential campaigns
- Getting to know our ad serving platform, AdMarvel
Requirements- Basic knowledge of PHOTOSHOP. Account Managers make their own mocks for potential campaigns!
- Expert knowledge of powerpoint
- General knowledge of excel
- Interest in new media / mobile technology
- Willingness to learn