Account ManagerBookmark This
2400 Veterans Blvd. Suite 360
DescriptionAre you a people person with a well-rounded personality and success driven mentality, but have never found your niche? Are you looking for a professional career, but do not want to incur thousands of dollars in student loan debt to finance it?
Then entry-level sales into management might be the path for you.
At Watts, we are an independent, creative sales/marketing management firm that is dual functioning to serve our clients and our company. Our clients trust us to provide professional and personalized presentations to their customers to generate the highest possible ROI for their products. Second through learning these presentations, our staff can either receive experience in various facets of sales and marketing or they can advance into a management role within the company.
We are expanding into five additional markets within the next year, and thus are looking for the sharpest raw talent to fill these few positions.
• Attend daily business training development meetings
• Meet new and existing clients
• Create and manage client relationships
• Generate and present cost saving analysis for small to medium size business clients
• Manage a small team of Account Representatives
• Competitive Compensation
• One on one training with an emphasis on management
• An upbeat, professional and positive work environment
• Travel Opportunities
• Benefits Available
For more information about our company, please feel free to visit our website at www.wattsinc.net or call our HR Manager, Jamie at 504-305-6211 between 8-4 Monday through Friday or 504-259-0788. To apply for a position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We wish you best of luck during your career search.
Follow us at facebook.com/wattsinc.net
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/WattsNOLA
Follow our press releases http://www.free-press-release.com/members/index.php
Follow us on wattsNOLA.blogspot.com
Requirements• Sharp, professional image
• Persuasive communication skills
• Excellent people skills
• Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate effective negotiation skills
• Results-oriented achiever