Account RepresentativeBookmark This
630 Boulevard Suite 100
Elmwood Park, NJ
• A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States.
• Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
• Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the position of Account Representative to work in a professional business-to-business sales environment. You will manage your own time and schedule with unlimited potential for growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
• Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Preferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
• Vibrant personality and professional presence.
• Drive to help others.
• Articulate self-starter and team player.
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
• Prior sales experience not necessary.