Accountant/PMO InternBookmark This
DescriptionLocation: Southfield, MI, United StatesEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledDUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs clerical accounting duties within a broad scope under little supervision. Example: invoice fees, purchase order number, update monthly files.
- Reconciles the invoices with the summary report of working hours and rate by vendor (TER file) to ensure accurate working hours and pay rates posted. Be able to keep all information confidential.
- Support customer, cost managers inquiries regarding invoices, po number, typically without escalation.
- Provides support on other assignments.
Looking for a recent graduate or someone who would be able to work at least 20 hours per week.
- Strong SAP R3 business application skills, (AP, Invoice, PO, Internal Order, Vendor)
- Prefer 3+ years SAP Account Payable experiences
- Good understanding of accounting processes.
- Good database, computer skills, Excel, Microsoft Office Suite.